This Epilepsy Awareness course will provide you with a fundamental knowledge of epilepsy, with topics including:
– What is epilepsy?
– Causes of epilepsy
– Types of seizures
– Effects of seizures
– Definitions and terminology
– Supporting a person with epilepsy
The objectives of this course are:
– To understand and being able to explain ‘what epilepsy is’
– To have an awareness of the causes of epilepsy
– Know of the different types of seizure
– Understand the effects of seizures
– Learn the terminology used in the discussion epilepsy
– How to support a person with epilepsy
Certification delivers 3 CPD credits.
To book a place on this course click Epilepsy Awareness