The CPD certified cover supervisor course is a short eLearning package aimed at delivering understanding of the basics of the Cover Supervisor’s role and responsibilities. This course covers the basics of what a Cover Supervisor is, what a Cover Supervisor is allowed to do and the basics of classroom / behaviour management. This will ensure delegates understand their role and can carry out responsibilities effectively for the benefit of their students. The course also has an attachment tab with useful downloadable content for use post-course completion.
- Understand what the Cover Supervisor role is
- Understand the Cover Supervisor responsibilities
- Understand the rarely cover policy
- Work effectively with other teachers and TAs
- Understand the basics of classroom management and behaviours
Certification delivers 3 CPD credits.
To book a place on this course click Cover Supervisor