This course is designed to give you an awareness of the correct practices, policies and procedures to conduct your work safely and effectively in relation to medication.
The objectives of this course are:
- To understand why it is necessary to do medication training
- To realise the importance of maintaining the service user’s privacy, dignity, independence and choice
- To be aware of the legislation surrounding medication
- To become familiar with the organisation’s medication policies and procedures
- To be aware of your boundaries when assisting with medication
- To understand what you can and can’t do in relation to medication
Certification delivers 3 CPD credits.
To book a place on this course click Medication Awareness